GBO Corporate Services can assist you to set up a Cryptocurrency Exchange License in Poland
GBO provides expert assistance to firms looking for one stop shop for obtaining crypto license, open bank accounts, legal , systems and everything you need for your crypto business in Poland.
Introduction to Poland crypto license and regulation
Poland represents an excellent opportunity for investors looking for a stable and progressive country to set up a cryptocurrency bank inside the EU.
Poland does not treat cryptocurrency trading as subject to financial supervision. Virtual currencies are not part of the Polish financial market as defined in Polish law. However, in October 2021, activity in virtual currency became subject to new regulations.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities for you in Poland, talk to our team of banking experts here at GBO. We have more than 12 years of experience helping investors set up profitable and viable digital banking operations across Europe.
Feel free to contact a GBO professional representative for your Crypto regulation needs
What are the advantages of a crypto company in Poland?
- Poland is a member of the financial area in the world. This gives you instant access to a vast number of potential customers.
- Opening a cryptocurrency business in Poland is faster than in other EU countries.
- The Polish crypto license is easier to obtain, allowing you to avoid the more complex licensing procedures in other EU member states.
- Poland has dual taxation agreements with many countries. For foreign business investors, this offers considerable advantages when you open a branch in Poland.
- Poland has very low rates of corporate tax.
- For the purposes of financial transactions, you can use banking services provided by any bank or EMI registered in the EEA to open a bank account for the Polish crypto company.
- The minimum capital requirement is only 5000 złoty (about €1100)
- Crypto companies are not currently a part of the regulated financial market, so they are not subject to financial supervision or regular auditing.
What is the scope of activity for a crypto business in Poland?
A crypto company can provide activities in the field of virtual currencies. These include:
- Exchange of virtual and fiat currencies
- Swapping between virtual currencies
- Acting as an intermediary (broker or agent) in the above activities
- Supporting digital accounts of customers (eWallet). Companies cannot store fiat currencies in a digital wallet.
Get in touch with a GBO professional today.
Contact a GBO professional to begin your cryptocurrency business today