Last update 17.3.2022
GBO Licensing is not a representative, agent, or subsidiary of any bank or other financial institute. GBO Licensing cannot, and will not, compel and undertake that the banks with whom We work, as part of the Services provided by Us, will accept and commend you as their client and consequently open a bank account in Your name or on Your behalf. Furthermore, the Services provided by GBO Licensing shall be subject to and under such certain documents as shall from time to time be executed by and between GBO Licensing and You and by the relevant bank and/or authority and you.
Acceptance of Terms
GBO licensing is an internet-based platform providing its users with a range of Services comprising of:
- General information on the Services available to the Users
- Professional support in the process of incorporating companies in different jurisdictions globally.
- Professional assistance to companies and individuals in the process of opening a bank account in different jurisdictions
- Provision of the marketplace for Users to access Services from third parties (hereinafter: the “Services”).
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new Services that replace or augment the new Services shall be subject to these Terms of Service. GBO Licensing may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time and/or execute limits on different aspects and Services or restrict access to parts of or to all of the Services, without notice or liability to You. You agree that these Terms of Service are personal to You and that You may not resell, lease, license, assign or redistribute the Services, in whole or in part, to any third party. GBO Licensing offers other Services from time to time, which are governed by different terms of Services.
To register, You may be requested to provide Us with Your contact information, demographic information, and additional information as found suitable according to Our sole discretion. Your contact information is majorly used to contact You if required.
Use of Electronic Signatures and Records
GBO Licensing provides access to its Services online which may need You to enter into agreements or receive notices electronically. Hence, You should acknowledge and agree that by clicking “I Agree”, or “I Accept” anywhere on the Website or by otherwise agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined in any agreement posted on the Website:
- You agree to conduct electronically the specific transaction into which You thereby arrive including, without limitation, entering into this Agreement;
- You have read and understand the available electronic contracts, notices, and records
- You agree to and anticipate to be bound by, the terms of the specific transaction into which You thereby enter
- You are capable of printing or storing a copy of electronic records of transactions into which You enter comprising this agreement and any amendments thereto; and
- You approve to receive electronic information about the Services and other electronic records into which You thus enter including, without limitation, this Agreement.
If You wish to withdraw this consent, please contact Us at [email protected] in which case GBO Licensing shall have the right to terminate Your use of the Services.
Representations and Warranties of Users
The information contained on the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. GBO Licensing may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. We assume no obligation or accountability for any errors or omissions in respect of the Website. Furthermore, We don’t represent or warrant that any aspect of the Website will work properly or will be continually available. We hereby warrant and represent the following:
- No consent, approval, order, license, permit, action by, and/or authorization of and/or designation, a declaration from any person and/or entity on Your behalf, is required, that has not been, or will not have been, obtained by You before Your use of the Services
- The use of the Services is based upon Your investigation, analysis, and/or experience; you will not make copies, modify, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, distribute or alter all or any part of the Services or any resources contained in it or involve in any activity constituting a desecration of intellectual property rights;
- You have never been condemned of any criminal offense or a subject of an investigation by a governmental, professional, or other regulatory or statutory body for association in money laundering, scam, membership of a terrorist group, or terrorist funding.
Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy
GBO Licensing doesn’t tolerate fraud and takes all the measures to prevent it via the KYC Policy, which comprises taking such securities such as classifying users by need of the submission of acknowledging information and securing any sensitive data collected from the users. Within the framework of this policy. You may be asked to offer proof of identity, including (but not limited to) the following documentation:
(a) Copy of valid driver’s license
(b) Copy of valid passport
(c) Copy of credit cards used to make payments
(d) A copy of a recent utility bill under Your name and address
(e) A signed purchase history of Your online transactions
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy
The Anti-Money Laundering Policy was formulated to meet the needs of legal requirements of a country regarding the prevention of potential user attempts to commit financial crimes. In accordance with this Policy, We have instituted the following preventative measures as the appointment of a competent officer who should be overseeing compliance with applicable legislation and regulations, initiation of GBO Licensing risk-management plan for minimization risks, initiation of customer due to diligence policies, and creating the employee training programs as well as internal and external reporting procedures regarding the suspicious user activity.
Compliance with Sanctions List
GBO Licensing doesn’t provide Services to individuals, companies, and/ or companies that are found on any sanctions lists of the United Nations, European Union, UK Treasury, and US Office of Foreign Assets Control in the jurisdiction in which GBO operates.
If You are a copyright owner or an agent of such a copyright owner and believe that any content on gbo-licensing.com infringes upon Your copyright. You can provide the following information:
- Proof of identity of the copyrighted work claimed to have been impinged on, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Site are covered by a single notification.
- Proof of identity of the supposedly infringing material or which is supposedly the subject of invading activity.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit is to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, etc.
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is supposedly invaded.
Service Content and Information
The Services contains facts, advice, text, materials, images, video, and other goods and Services. You should be aware that the Materials may comprise errors, omissions, inaccuracies, outdated information, etc. The data and/or the information available on the Website is, part or all. Please be advised, that often, the information located on Our Website is an opinion and not fact. If you find any information on Our Website that is factually inaccurate, hurtful, or illegal. We urge you to inform Us so that We may act immediately to rectify this.
Third-party advertisers and/or Service providers can provide goods, Services, and other materials to You on the Services. You accept and agree that We will not be accountable or liable for any loss or damage of any sort sustained as the result of any such dealings or the contribution of such goods, Services, and other materials.
The Services may contain hyperlinks to other Websites. If You use the hyperlinks to access these Other Sites, You will leave the Services and Your browser will be redirected to other Sites. The hyperlinks don’t constitute an endorsement by GBO of any other Sites or resources or their content. GBO is only providing these links to You as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link doesn’t imply endorsement by GBO of the Other Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE IS AVAILABLE ON AN AS-IS BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE PERIL. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISOWN ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT RESTRAINT, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC DETERMINATION, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR PROTECTED SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR TERMINATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT PERMIT, SANCTION, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS OF GOODS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GBO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY STRAIGHT, UNINTENDED, SIGNIFICANT, EXEMPLARY, SUPPLEMENTARY, EXCEPTIONAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN COUNSELED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH COMPENSATIONS.
THIS AGREEMENT AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED FOLLOWING THE LAWS OF THE STATE, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. THE COURTS OF THE COUNTRY SHALL HAVE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN THE PARTIES HERETO.
Changes to this Policy